|App Name||Func Button for Mi Band 2 v2.4.4|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 2276 )|
It allows you to configure a function on a single, double and triple tap of the button. Also you could set a function on a gesture of your wrist rotation.
The following options are available at the moment:
* Ability to play, stop, switch to the next/previous music track for the most famous music players.
* Set a timer. You could also set a time interval for an intermediate vibration.
* Sending commands to Tasker
* Hang up, mute and answer a call.
* Activate vibration on the phone.
* Start the alarm sound on the phone.
* Adjust the volume level.
For every kind of tap, you could configure a response in the form of a vibration.
FULL version disables the limit on the number of taps.
If the program does not see the purchase, then restart the phone.
WARNING! Mi Band 3 is supports the old method, but it can only detect one press and only when the screen of band is off!
If you lose connection:
It is necessary to turn off the power saving of the phone.
Fix the program in memory so that it does not unload.
Allow the program to work in the background.
Pair a bracelet in the Bluetooth system settings.
Add the program to autoload.
* WARNING! Mi Band 3 is supports the old method, but it can only detect one press and only when the screen of band is off!
* Fixed detection of a call event for connecting to a bracelet on Android 8, 9 (May request permission)
* Fixed the call silencing function on Android 8, 9 (May request enable option)
* Force enable “Always keep the program running” on Android 8.0+
* Added Exit button in top right menu
* Fixed bugs and crashes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Func Button for Mi Band 2 app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Func Button for Mi Band 2 APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo