|Freetrade - Invest commission-free v1.0.18548
|Get it On
|10.0 ( 7970 )
Freetrade makes it easy to invest in the stock market, commission-free. Investing is one of the best ways to grow your savings over the long term, but for a lot of people, investing seems complicated, expensive and remote.
We’re changing all of that.That’s why we created Freetrade, to break down barriers and open up stock market investing to everyone. We have a simple, freemium pricing model, and we’ve built the tech behind our award-winning app from the ground up.
– Invest in shares, ETFs and investment trusts
– No commission fees when buying and selling, 0.45% FX fee when trading in foreign markets, flat-fee account subscriptions for ISA, SIPP, and Plus
– US Fractional shares
– Pay for the premium features you want
– Explore thousands of US and UK stocks and a wide range of ETFs and investment trusts
– Build and track the portfolio that suits you
– Buy and sell in a few taps
– Simple, intuitive design for both beginner and experienced investors
– Get customer support from real humans
– General investing account (GIA)
– Stocks and shares ISA: invest up to £20,000/year with no UK capital gains or income tax.
– Freetrade Plus: even more stocks & curated collections, 3% interest on uninvested cash up to a maximum deposit of £4K, additional order types like limit orders and stop losses, free ISA, priority customer service and more.
– Freetrade SIPP: self-invested personal pension for tax-efficient pension savings that you fully control. Transfer your old pensions over. We’ll claim tax relief from HMRC on your behalf for any contributions, if you’re eligible and deposit it automatically in your account.
No transfer or exit fees.
We believe in:
Educating everyone about the benefits of long-term investing
Offering clear and simple pricing
Building a business that puts customers first
We don’t do:
Betting, CFDs and complex products
Hidden fees and inflated spreads
Safeguarding your assets
Our priority is ensuring your investments and money are safe.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
Customers are covered by the provisions of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) and the value of assets held with Freetrade is protected by the FSCS up to a maximum of £85,000. View more information on this at freetrade.io/security and on FSCS at https://www.fscs.org.uk/.
Freetrade does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice. As with all investing, your capital is at risk. The value of investments can go up as well as down and you may receive back less than your original investment. Tax treatment depends on your personal circumstances and may change in the future.
Freetrade is the trading name of Freetrade Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 09797821). Freetrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 783189).
Our registered address is: Freetrade Limited, 32-38 Leman St, Whitechapel, London, UK, E1 8EW
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Freetrade – Invest commission-free app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Freetrade – Invest commission-free APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):