|Forgotton Anne v1.3
|Get it On
|8.3 ( 38 )
Imagine a place where all that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; living mislaid objects longing to be remembered.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world…
**Try the demo for free before buying the full experience.**
“This game is nothing short of beautiful…Forgotton Anne is one of the standout experiences of the year so far and for good reason”
9/10 – GameReactor
“It’s a game which will win you over with its huge amount of heart…Forgotton Anne is brilliant”
Recommended – Eurogamer
“Every moment has the potential to be a stunning screenshot. It’s really remarkable and potentially eye-opening”
4/5 – TrueAchievements
“Gorgeously animated cutscenes segue into gameplay, the wonderful art shifting frame by frame in response to your inputs.” – PCGamesN
– Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings – charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
– Play the way you want: use either the effortless on-screen touch controls or any officially supported wireless gaming controller.
– Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
– Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
– Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
– Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
– Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favourite animated movies to life.
– Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score performed by the Copenhagen Philharmonic Orchestra.
– Wider screen resolutions won’t cause camera shaking in some areas
– General optimizations and bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Forgotton Anne app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Forgotton Anne APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):