|Flipkart Seller Hub v17.0.3
|Get it On
|10.0 ( 31403 )
Flipkart Seller Hub app lets you take your business wherever you go!
Manage your business whenever you want and from wherever you are. With an interface that has been built to make selling simpler for you and various features that help you carry out all the business processes in the easiest possible way, Flipkart Seller Hub is the ultimate tool that makes selling on Flipkart easier than ever before!
How does Flipkart Seller Hub make selling simpler for you?
• Register with a valid GSTIN and start selling on Flipkart
• Monitor real-time sales and quality metrics; keep an eye on how your business is performing and what you need to do to make it go even further
• Manage your listings: Create new listings or latch on to existing products, update price and quantity
• Calculate your settlement using the Settlement Calculator and you can find out how much you will earn
• Monitor your upcoming payments and review past payments
• Manage your orders from anywhere- view upcoming and completed orders, create shipping label, dispatch orders, download manifest & track shipments
• Get Notifications about key events and activities on your portal to keep in touch with your business anywhere you go. Receive alerts for new orders, payments, breaches and lot more
• Flipkart’s Seller Support is always there to help you with all your queries raised via the app
Download now and send us your feedback right from within the app. Happy selling on Flipkart!
Please note: Inventory in Flipkart Fulfilment and Smart Fulfilment are not supported yet, but this is coming soon !
We have made a few updates to help you better manage your Flipkart business on mobile devices:
1) Minor bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Flipkart Seller Hub app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Flipkart Seller Hub APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):