|App Name||Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast v3.5.3|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 76023 )|
Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view or use offline mode with nautical charts for boating. Suitable for every angler on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically.
FIND YOUR LOCATIONS
– Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
– Record trolling paths and trotlines
– Find saved locations with GPS
– Online mode
– Offline mode with nautical charts (United States – NOAA)
– Worldwide nautical maps
– Measure distances
– Daily fish activity forecast
– Feeding times (major and minor times)
– Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves)
– Sea temperature (SST)
– Sea currents
WEATHER & TIDES
– Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
– Wind forecast
– Severe weather alerts
– Tide prediction charts
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Sun positions
– Moonrise and moonset times
– Moon positions
– Moon phases
– Save catches and create fishing log
– Share catch photos
– Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
– Share your locations with friends
– Nautical maps are now available for the whole world! Know your depths, travel safely, fish smarter and catch more.
– Show or hide location markers on the map
– Hourly weather expanded to wind gusts and precipitation intensity
– Sign In with Apple supported
Thanks for using Fishing Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the Play Store regularly.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Fishing Points: Maps, Tides & Fishing Forecast APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo