|Fino - Camera Lucida v1.4.5
|Art & Design, Games
|Get it On
|10.0 ( 3661 )
The Fino App functions is similar to the Camera Lucida: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera_lucida
Learn to draw with your photo as a digital drawing template in real time.
Fino is a sketch app for everyone who loves to draw and all upcoming artists.
How to use Fino:
• Choose an photo from your gallery.
• Change the opacity and focus the camera.
• Skewing or move the photo.
• Mirror or scale or rotate the photo.
• You can use our slice tool or the flicker options.
• Use the drawing grid: More easily and accurately depict perspective to details or overall compositions.
• Draw photo sections, to create a large picture.
• A tripod or applicable stand, to hold your device for more elaborate works, is recommended.
• Save your current setup for future drawings.
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us: [email protected]
• Bug fixes, performance improvements and optimizations.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fino – Camera Lucida app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Fino – Camera Lucida APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):