|App Name||EXO Piano Tiles KPOP 2019 v1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 684 )|
KPOP EXO Piano Tiles bring you to play piano with EXO songs.
This app is wonderfull and amazing, you must install it if you’re EXO-L.
– Lets select the song then play your favorite EXO songs
– You can invite your friends or family to play together
– Compete with them to get the highest score
– Open all songs to add to the fun of playing
– EXO-L and KPOP fans must install it
HOW TO PLAY:
– Select the song
– Follow the music rhythm
– Touch tiles when it appears on the screen
– The longer you play, the tempo of the music will be faster and the prize will be even greater
– Collect stars and diamonds to unlock locked songs
– Opem all song to enjoy this game more
– Many songs are available, and we will increase them in the future
– Many daily bonuses in the form of stars and diamonds to unlock locked songs
– 100% free for EXO-L and KPOP fans
– Many musical instruments you can play
EXO song list in this EXO Piano Tiles game for Android:
– Ko Ko Bop
– Light Saber
– My Answer
– Baby Don’t Cry
– Love Shot
– Sing for You
– Been Through
– Black Pearl
and many more!
This game is an unofficial app made by EXO fans or EXO-L. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners. The images and songs in this application are collected from around the web, if we violate copyright, please contact us and we will immediately remove it.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the EXO Piano Tiles KPOP 2019 app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the EXO Piano Tiles KPOP 2019 APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo