|App Name||DreamMapper v2.28.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 28335 )|
Achieving a great night’s sleep with CPAP therapy happens when you take an active role in your own therapy. That means being in tune with how your therapy and equipment are performing – and how they should be performing – from night to night. DreamMapper is a mobile and web application that keeps you actively informed about your previous night’s therapy – with information like mask fit and therapy hours – so you know you are getting what’s needed for the great night’s sleep you deserve.
DreamMapper provides all of the following:
• Bluetooth® data transfer from your Philips PAP;
• Daily feedback about your treatment and your therapy results;
• Personalize your treatment management by setting alerts and personal goals;
• Find the answers to your questions through a rich content including informational videos and guides;
• Receive notifications about your therapy and your DreamMapper compatible equipment;
Learn more about DreamMapper and the Philips devices it supports at www.dreammapper.com.
Philips CPAP devices treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) so that you can sleep better at night and be more active during the day.
Part of the Dream Family
DreamMapper is part of the Dream Family from Philips Respironics. The Dream Family offers innovative, comprehensive sleep therapy technology like:
• DreamWear: It looks different because it is different. The ingenious open-face design provides exceptional comfort with an optimal fit, easy freedom of movement and the ability to choose your most comfortable sleep position. DreamWear is User-friendly in every possible way.
• DreamStation: Embrace your care with confidence with our most innovative obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) technology. With easy-to-navigate menus, remote diagnostics, a sleek, compact profile and incredibly quiet operation, DreamStation helps make it simple to start, customize and continue your OSA therapy.
• DreamStation Go: Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise.
Philips DreamMapper has access to the following permissions:
Approximate location (network-based): This is to set up Bluetooth communication. A location is required to acquire the pair.
Read the contents of your USB storage: This is needed to access the scanned and stored image that the camera takes of the Device Serial Number (DSN).
Read the contents of your USB storage: This is a way to access the DSN image that might be stored on the SD card (some Androids devices store images to the SD card). This is the default behavior when you ask for the Photo/Media/Files access.
Take pictures and videos: Used to scan the DSN.
Receive data from Internet: DreamMapper needs to communicate with its Data Center.
View network connections: Wi-Fi setup as well as the need for DreamMapper to communicate with its Data Center.
Pair with Bluetooth devices: First-time connection to another Bluetooth device.
Access Bluetooth settings: First-time connection to another Bluetooth device.
Full network access: DreamMapper needs to communicate with its Data Center.
Prevent device from sleeping: Prevents the phone from “going to sleep” while playing videos.
DreamMapper is making it easier to identify your device serial number by upgrading our scanning capability. We continue to expand our ability to communicate with you by translating DreamMapper into Greek, Hungarian, Slovenian, and Norwegian. Then, in our quest to improve our app, we have made some defect corrections and performance updates.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the DreamMapper app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the DreamMapper APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo