|App Name||DreamHack v1.6.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 55 )|
Your one-stop-shop for everything related to your DreamHack visit! Create your own schedule, check-in with your tickets, and navigate the venue with the DreamHack App.
With the DreamHack app, you can:
· See everything happening during the event, add notifications for your favourite activities, and create your own personalized schedule
· Complete challenges, gather achievements, and compete against your friends on the leaderboards
· See all your tickets, and your seat information if you have a BYOC ticket, and check-in without a physical ticket
· Get an overview of the venue and the different areas of the event
We’ll be continuously testing and releasing new features for DreamHack visitors and viewers with regular intervals. Welcome to DreamHack; World of Gamers – Community of Friends.
We updated the app with the new DreamHack brand in preparation for the DreamHack Beyond event
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the DreamHack app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the DreamHack APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo