|App Name||WhoSampled: Dig Deeper into Music v21.09.16.134|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||6.0 ( 4337 )|
Discover the DNA of your favorite music! Explore WhoSampled’s entire universe of deep musical knowledge and scan your Spotify or local music library for samples, covers and remixes.
The free version allows you to search the world’s largest and richest database of samples, covers and remixes, with over 791,000 tracks, 255,000 artists and continuous daily additions.
With a Pro subscription of just $9.99 per year (or your currency equivalent), you can also:
– Identify the music that is playing around you and discover its samples, covers and remixes
– Scan your Spotify library to discover all the music connections in your collection
– Remove all ads
– The Guardian’s “25 Best Android Apps of the Year”
– The Telegraph’s “Best Music App of the Year”
– Apple’s “App Store Best of Year” selection and “Editor’s Choice” (iPhone version)
– “Best Music App” in the Music Ally Digital Music Awards
– Listed as one of the best apps in the world by the The Next Web, The Sunday Times, Fast Company and more
Where was this song sampled? Who covered my favorite artists? What remixes were made for this track? WhoSampled knows! WhoSampled is the music DNA discovery app that lets you explore the musical connections in your music collection. Access the world’s largest database of sample-based music, cover songs and remixes, and discover who your favorite artists have sampled, or whether your favorite songs have been covered or remixed! It’s an essential music discovery experience for lovers of Hip Hop, Rap, R&B, Dance / Electronic music, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Funk, Classical or any other genre.
– Easy access to the world’s largest and richest database of music DNA, with over 767,000 tracks, 248,000 artists and continuous daily additions. Search for any artist or track even if it is not in your music library.
– Identify the music that is playing around you and immediately see its samples, covers and remixes. Available to Pro users subject to an annual subscription of just $9.99 per year (or your currency equivalent).
– Go on a journey of musical discovery built around your own music collection. Scan your Spotify or local music library and discover amazing connections for the songs in it. Spotify library scanning is available to Pro users subject to an annual subscription of just $9.99 per year (or your currency equivalent).
– Beautiful, clean interface. Simple and intuitive navigation makes music exploration easy.
– Compare tracks side-by-side and listen to full‐length tracks, streamed through YouTube (where available).
– Highly detailed information on any sample (sample timing, sample type, part sampled) lets you pinpoint where the sample was used, skip straight to it and compare it with the original.
– Deep and unique music charts that show you trending and top rated music as well as the all-time most influential artists and songs.
– Engage with the WhoSampled community from within the app; comment on and rate any entry in the WhoSampled database.
– Share your amazing finds on social media.
– A host of other features and functionality including personal favorites list plus contextual recommendations for every sample, cover and remix.
Dig deeper into the music you love. Dig into the WhoSampled app!
Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WhoSampled: Dig Deeper into Music app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the WhoSampled: Dig Deeper into Music APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo