|App Name||WallPanel v0.9.5 Build 9|
|Genre||Games, House & Home|
|Latest Version||0.9.5 Build 9|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 268 )|
WallPanel is an Android application for Web Based Dashboards and Home Automation Platforms such as Home Assistant. Reuse an older mobile phone or tablet to mount your home automation dashboard on your wall.
* Web Based Dashboards and Home Automation Platforms support.
* Camera support for streaming video, motion detection, face detection, and QR Code reading.
* Google Text-to-Speech support to speak notification messages using MQTT or HTTP.
MQTT or HTTP commands to remotely control device and application (url, brightness, wake, etc.).
* Sensor data reporting for the device (temperature, light, pressure, battery).
* Wake device on motion or face detection.
For the complete setup instructions and additional information, please visit the Project Home Page.
Open the settings by clicking the dashboard floating icon. In the settings, set your web page or home automation platform url. Set the code for accessing the settings, the default code is 1234. You will need this code to return to the settings, so remember it!
Please use the Project’s Home Page. There is no way to receive support through a Google Play review.
Project’s Home Page
Support: [email protected]
Updated the crash reporting library for capturing application crashes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the WallPanel app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the WallPanel APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo