|Video Download, Video Downloader, Free Video v
|Get it On
|( 138 )
Search your favorites video, download video for free, watch video offline ???
* Download video fast and free.
* Support multi-threading downloading and accelerate downloads by several times
* Select different resolutions: save space by choosing a small size and enjoy HD videos by selecting high-definition mode.
* Download multiple files at the same time & Download videos in the background.
* Built-in browser and built-in file manager. Pause, resume, and remove downloads. Play, share, and delete the files with one app.
It is a high-speed downloader for your Android device. This video downloader app can help you download and save HD in just one tap. Extremely fast, safe and 100% free! All video formats and different resolutions are supported. Play all downloaded videos with the built-in video player, adjust playback speed, repeat mode and you can even convert videos into audios super easily.
* Please get permission from the content owner before you repost videos.
* We are not responsible for any intellectual property violation that results from unauthorized reposts of videos.
* Downloading files protected by copyright is prohibited and regulated by the law of the country.
* This app doesn’t support downloading Youtube videos due to the policy of Play Store.
* All videos are from Pixabay.com
✨Download video free
✨Watch video offline
✨ Download speed 20x faster
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Video Download, Video Downloader, Free Video app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Video Download, Video Downloader, Free Video APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):