|The Podcast App v2.3.5
|Games, Music & Audio
|Get it On
|10.0 ( 18274 )
The first free podcast app for Android easy for anyone to use. The Podcast App is the easiest way to find, save and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
Discover new podcasts and learn about any topic from news, education, comedy, politics to religion, crime and many more.
Enjoy popular shows like:
– This American Life Podcast
– The Joe Rogan Experience
– Stuff You Should Know
– Hidden Brain
– and many others!
Download The Podcast App for free to:
* Access more than 500,000 podcasts.
* Listen to more than 30,000,000 episodes, play them or save them to listen later offline.
* Customize your listen later playlist: select the episodes you want for later and sort the list the way you prefer.
* Browse popular shows and easily discover their best episodes.
* Discover the best episodes based on your topics of interest ranging from sports, health and finances to career development, history or sex advice.
Questions or feedback? We read every single email
Want us to add a specific Podcast? Have suggestions? Please, feel free to reach us at [email protected].
In this release, we are improving the overall reliability of the app.
Your feedback makes The Podcast App better. Keep it coming! Please email us at [email protected]. We read it all.
By the way, Play Store reviews are very helpful for us. If you think The Podcast App is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We’d greatly appreciate it. 🙂
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the The Podcast App app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the The Podcast App APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):