|App Name||SNCF v10.98.0|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 42065 )|
THE SNCF APP BECOMES YOUR ASSISTANT FOR ALL YOUR TRAVEL!
New modes of transport and new features…
Your app is evolving as it becomes the SNCF Assistant, supporting you in all your travel and saving you time, all over France!
Use the free SNCF Assistant app to find, pay for, set out on and stay informed about all your travel in a single app.
– View modes of transport available near you on the integrated map, from any location
– Use NFC to validate and scan your contactless tickets
– Find optimised itineraries to get you from point A to point B
– Check traffic info in real time and save time at each stage of your itinerary
– Receive alternative itineraries in the event of disruptions with notifications sent directly to your mobile
– Secure payments
1) Get there faster
Find all possible options to get from A to B and choose the best itinerary according to your preferences and suggested itineraries. Make your everyday travel faster and simpler thanks to the GPS integrated map. You can travel on all modes of transport:
– Taxi and car with driver (in Ile de France, Aix, Avignon, Bordeaux, Cannes, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Rennes, Strasbourg, Toulouse).
– RER, metro, bus, Transilien, tram, TER
– Car-sharing (Blablalines, Karos)
– Le Bus Direct: Shuttle from the centre of Paris to the airports
Itineraries are optimised to save you time and allow you to plan ahead and avoid being late.
You can even save your preferences and recurring journeys to access them directly from the homepage: home, work, favourite places… to save even more time. It is also possible to book your taxi or car with driver in advance.
2) Travel without any worries
– Plan your travel thanks to the traffic info
– Receive notifications in the event of disruptions or find all the information and news about your line in the alerts tab
– Get suggestions and recommendations for alternative itineraries
Plan your itineraries so you can view them and be informed about your travel, even offline
– Get a free ticket for the next TGV if your TGV is late for your connection.
– Top up your pass using NFC technology and save valuable time
– Use public transport tickets in Ile-de-France and Strasbourg
3) Travel more freely
– Book your TER tickets (all over France) and find all the TER offers for travel at low prices
– Have all your discount and loyalty cards paper-free and easy to access
– Validate with your mobile
– Secure payments
WHAT USERS ARE SAYING
“5 stars: Great. Easy to book, effective app, means you no longer need to validate the blasted ticket. Really practical to find what public transport to take when you leave the station. “
“5 stars: Really useful to track your journey in real time with all the notifications along the way. “
“5 stars: Good app, I use it every day to get info alerts and find an itinerary. “
AND THIS IS JUST THE START
– Your app will continue to improve for you, and with you
– New mobility services will regularly be added for Paris and all of France
– Tell us what you think of the app: we want to hear from you!
So, getting on board?
Have any questions or want to contact us?
Go to the ‘Help and Contact’ section
– See the FAQs or use our chatbot
– Use the contact form to contact an advisor from the SNCF Assistant app
Dans le but de vous fournir une meilleure expérience jour après jour, nos équipes ont corrigé des anomalies que vous nous avez remontées.
Bons voyages avec l’Assistant SNCF !
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the SNCF app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the SNCF APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo