|App Name||Sky Go v21.7.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||4.7 ( 100228 )|
A brand-new design makes it quicker for Sky TV customers to find and enjoy the very best TV, plus enjoy recommendations just for you and easy switching between compatible devices.
You can stream your favourite channels, including free-to-air favourites like ITV and Channel 4, and depending on your Sky TV subscription, great dramas on Sky Atlantic and live sport on Sky Sports.
So, whether your main TV is being used by the kids and you want to stream your favourite show at home or you want to download stuff to watch while you’re out and about*, Sky Go’s got you covered.
With Sky Go Extra, you’re able to download your favourite recordings** to watch even when you’re offline, meaning you can carry hits like Chernobyl, Big Little Lies or Love Island with you wherever you go.
SKY GO FEATURES:
Depending on your TV subscription, you can:
• Stream over a hundred channels live, including:
o Free-to-air favourites including ITV and Channel 4 – watch Gogglebox, Catch-22 and other hits
o Sky Atlantic – the home of the highest rated show of all time on IMDb – Chernobyl – as well as Big Little Lies and more
o Sky One – the home of shows including The Simpsons, A League Of Their Own, Modern Family and more
o Sky Sports – keep up-to-date with the latest action from the Premier League, EFL, England cricket and more (Sky Sports subscription required)
o Sky Cinema, Film 4 and others for hit movies (Sky Cinema subscription required)
• Catch Up on the shows you want when you want On Demand
• Download Sky Go onto your compatible devices. Then flip between them to your heart’s content.*
• Watch on compatible mobiles and tablets
• Ready for the next episode? It’ll play without you having to lift a finger
• Find more movies you’ll love. Your Sky TV app on your device gets to know what you like. then recommends movies for you
• If you’re a Sky TV customer, Sky Go is part of your Sky TV package, so there is no extra cost for Sky TV customers!
• With Sky Go Extra, download shows to watch without WiFi *– and stream without using any of your data if you’re a Sky Mobile customer ***
Sky Q customer features
• Pause shows on your TV in one room at home and pick up on your device in another.
• Download your recordings to take with you and watch offline.
• To use Sky Q features on the Sky Go app including accessing your recordings you need to be on the same WiFi network as your Sky Q Box and have a Sky Q Multiscreen subscription.
*Sky Go Extra subscription required. Find out more at sky.com/skygo
**Requires Sky Q box, Sky TV and Sky Q Experience subscriptions, HDTV, Sky Q app connected to home broadband. Save selected recordings from last 90 days to compatible tablet connected to home broadband. Finished recordings may be unavailable to sync for a few hours. Two syncs/downloads per programme. Transfer speed depends on device and connection.
***Requires active Sky Mobile airtime plan and at least 50Mb of data. Streaming adverts prior to and within on demand content, and watching ads within some Sky Apps may use your data allowance. See sky.com/watchmobile for more information. Content available depends on TV package.
General: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: sky.com/privacy
Available on Android 5.1 and above
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Sky Go app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Sky Go APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo