|App Name||Shake Shack v1.7.8|
|Genre||Food & Drink, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 10277 )|
Experience Shake Shack in a whole new way. The Shack App is a mobile ordering app, available at most Shacks in the United States. You can now order Shake Shack via your mobile phone, when you want it. You don’t have to wait in line to place your order, and your order will be ready at or near the time you select. The app was created so that your food is freshly prepared. We’ll let you know as soon as your order is ready…just look out for the notification!
– Order ahead and select any available time to schedule your order pickup. Your order will be made fresh-to- order, and we’ll notify you as soon as it’s ready.
– Find Shacks via a location finder.
– Pick from your favorite orders.
– Keep track of food allergies and access nutritional information.
– See the latest Shake Shack events and promos.
– Connect to all Shake Shack social media channels in one place.
– View the live Shack Cam at the O.G. Shack in New York City’s Madison Square Park.
We love feedback. It only makes us better and we want to hear about it! Have an FAQ? Head to About Us and tap on FAQ.
Still need an answer or need help with something more? Head here
https://www.shakeshack.com/contact. If email is easier, then drop us a line at [email protected] with all the needed details including your name, contact info and order number so that we can follow up with you.
Enhanced Shackability and bug fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Shake Shack app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Shake Shack APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo