|Roto Com-Tec v2.22.1
|Get it On
Experience the world of Roto with the Roto Com-Tec App and conveniently control Roto’s world of products. The app turns your smartphone or tablet into a remote control for at home or on the go. Roto’s home automation solutions embody comfort and security. Roto’s products are easy to integrate into common Smart Home systems.
This app allows you to:
– Automatically open and close windows equipped with the Roto E-Tec Drive window drive-unit.
– Display the status of windows equipped with Roto Com-Tec Sensors. The sensor scans the hardware position to detect the status of the window and hardware at the same time. Hardware status display: Tilt position, turn position, locked position including the open and closed sash positions.
– Choose moods and scenarios such as intensive airing.
– Check the status of the windows when you leave your home und receive push notifications to inform you in the event of an unauthorised change in the status of the windows.
– Get a fast overview of all critical windows.
The following products are supported:
– The Roto E-Tec Drive window drive-units,
– The Roto Com-Tec Sensor wireless sensors
– The electrical functions of your Roto roof window
Contact your specialist company for windows and doors for equipping your windows with Roto products.
Roto Frank Fenster- und Türtechnologie GmbH
Roto Frank Dachsystem-Technologie GmbH
Website and support: www.roto-com-tec.com/
Data protection: www.roto-frank.com/de/datenschutz/
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Roto Com-Tec app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Roto Com-Tec APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):