|App Name||Rivet: Better Reading Practice For Kids v1.1.54|
|Genre||Books & Reference, Games|
|Get it On|
|Update||October 12, 2020|
Rivet is a fun and supportive reading app for kids. With 3,500+ free books at just the right level, quality reading practice for your kids has never been easier.
Additionally, reading support on every page enables kids to practice with confidence knowing help is always available – it is a great way to meet daily reading goals!
– 3,500+ free, leveled children’s books
– 8 reading levels to grow with your reader
– Engaging, kid-friendly interface
– Tap on tricky words for help
– Rate, review, and save favorite books
– Browse categories or search by keyword
– Read books from your favorite YouTube creators
– Track reading practice
– Listening allows kids to practice reading out loud
– Earn badges and rewards by achieving milestones
– Choose one of our 8 fun avatars
– Personalized book recommendations
Books from a wide variety of categories are available:
-Arts and Crafts
Fun books from your favorite YouTube creators including:
-Family Fun Pack
-Eh Bee Family
-That YouTub3 Family
-Ninja Kidz TV
-and many more
Leveled and carefully reviewed books from the following publishers:
-Kids Can Press
-Richard C. Owens
Rivet for Students:
Educators around the world are encouraging better reading practice with Rivet. With Rivet’s real-time feedback and word help, kids can practice independently without getting stuck. Encourage your students’ families to download Rivet for free today! Learn more at https://rivet.area120.com/educators/
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Rivet: Better Reading Practice For Kids app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Rivet: Better Reading Practice For Kids APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo