|Pregnancy Week By Week v4.88.WW
|Get it On
|( 3590 )
This application, which is the most advanced, comprehensive and useful pregnancy tracking application on Google Play, is designed to assist you during your pregnancy. You will have information every week as you have visited your physician. You will access to each detail about yourself and your baby. You can search the problem and issue you have and find the solution thanks to this application.
You can access to the weekly information such as:
● Your day to day pregnancy details. It provides information about the development of your baby, changes in your body, diet and exercises for 280 days.
● Changes in you and your baby.
● Images of babies in pregnant women.
● 2D and 3D ultrasound images.
● Colored ultrasound videos.
● Tips for your diet.
● Size and weight information about your baby.
● Messages sent by your baby.
● +15,000 names with their meanings and origins are located in the application. Also, other names compatible with specific names are listed as well.
● It will inform you about details such as how your diet should be and sports in order to ensure a healthy development of your baby for 42 weeks in addition to the details about the development of your baby.
Also, you can follow the changes in you and your baby by following the day to day changes. Our application is user-friendly and serves to our precious users as being the most comprehensive application in Google Play.
– Pregnancy Apps – Pregnancy week bt week-
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Pregnancy Week By Week app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Pregnancy Week By Week APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):