|Power Apps v3.21092.35
|Get it On
|10.0 ( 11806 )
Get Power Apps to use business apps made for your team and organization.
Install Power Apps for Android to:
• Use custom apps that were shared with you
• Get work done from anywhere and on any device
• Automate tasks and accomplish more
• Access, capture, and share business data
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Power Apps for Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://aka.ms/pa-eula
For information about what’s new in this release, please see this topic:
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Power Apps app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Power Apps APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):