|Physics Drop v3.0.3
|Get it On
|8.3 ( 182138 )
Put your brain to work in this addictive puzzle game.
Physics Drop is the perfect time killer because each level can be solved in many creative ways.
The aim is simple: you have to drop the red ball into the U. Do you think it’s easy? Try and see how challenging it can be!
*** HOW IT WORKS***
– Draw as many lines, polygons, and shapes as you need
– The ball and everything your draw react to the law of gravity… but gravity sometimes is reversed!
– Beware not to trap the ball between a group of lines; if you get stuck, tap the restart button
– Certain objects can change the ball’s direction… and place!
– Certain walls will make the ball bounce back
– Buttons can open walls that block the path
*** CONTACT US! ***
Do you have any question? Contact [email protected] and we will solve it!
– Removed deprecated multiplayer mode
– Unlocked levels after level 15 without wait time
– Bugs fixed
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Physics Drop app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Physics Drop APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):