|App Name||Orange Smart Home v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 23 )|
Available for all Orange Belgium customers, the Orange Smart Home application allows you to quickly and easily manage your connected devices at home.
It’s free, ad-free, and accessible anytime, anywhere.
Orange Smart Home allows you to:
• Switch on, switch off and change the intensity of your lighting;
• Switch on and off your plugs, consult the power consumption of your devices or program them;
• Control your cameras and remotely view what is happening in your home;
• Receive instant notifications in case of intrusion;
• Create the atmosphere of your choice and program your favourite scenarios.
Orange currently supports the following devices:
– Konyks Camini Max – Wi-Fi rotating interior Camera with ‘privacy mode’
– Konyks Priska+ Mini – Wi-Fi Smart plug 16A with power consumption control
– Konyks Antalya A70 – Smart LED light RGB+W Wi-Fi E27 10W
Those products are available in Orange shops and online via orange.be/smarthome
GOOD TO KNOW:
– The application is available for smartphones only (not for tablets)
– The application is compatible with devices sold by Orange or any other device with logo “Powered by Tuya”
– The application will request your permission to access your device location to enable some features e.g. smart scenarios, setting home location, even when the app is closed or not in use.
– Improvement of customer journey with Alexa
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Orange Smart Home app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Orange Smart Home APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo