|Omi Online v1.134
|Get it On
|( 690 )
Omi Online is a free online multiplayer version of the popular Sri Lankan card game of the same name. You can play with friends and other online players.
– Play with players all around the world. If no players are around, server will automatically add computer players to the game. (Computer players have a robot icon in front of their name)
– Create private games and invite your friends to your game by sharing a secret code. Sharing invitation directly with messaging apps (Whatsapp/Telegram) is supported.
– The game is free to play always. No advertisements to distract you while you are playing.
– Unlock Google Play Games Achievements and earn XP!
– Win games and be at the top of the Leaderboard.
– Supports Sinhala, Tamil and English languages.
– Find new friends from Google Play and compare profiles.
– Vibration feedback and sound. These can be turned off in settings menu.
– Multiple backgrounds to choose from.
– Custom card back covers can be purchased from the store. These will be visible to everyone you are playing with.
– No ads will be shown for players who has purchased a card back cover.
The game is still under development. Lots of features are coming soon!
Please let us know if you have any suggestions! We’d love to hear from you.
Issues can be reported here.
Music: Happy Clappy Ukulele by Shane Ivers – https://www.silvermansound.com
Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
Music promoted by https://www.chosic.com/
* 4 new Backgrounds!
* 7 new Visual Effects!
* Now easier to identify bots from humans
* Shows online players count
* New achievement when a game is completed with a Visual Effect turned on
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Omi Online app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Omi Online APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):