|App Name||Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More v16.0.14326.20140|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.1 ( 515567 )|
Microsoft Office brings you Word, Excel, and PowerPoint all in one app. Take advantage of a seamless experience with Microsoft tools on the go with the Office app, the simple solution for productivity.
Scan PDF files, create spreadsheets, or draft up documents anytime and anywhere by accessing integrated Office features through your mobile device. Complete your workflows, no matter where you are. From Word documents, PowerPoint presentations or Excel files, the Office app provides you with one seamless experience.
With intelligent cloud services and trusted security, the Office app will help maximize your productivity in both work and life.
Word, Excel, & PowerPoint combined:
• Store and access Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files using the cloud-based storage
• Word documents can be created and collaborated on with others in real-time
• PowerPoint presentations can be shared and edited. Practice your presentation with Presenter Coach
• Excel worksheets can be created using templates available in-app, or instantly edited
• Access and collaborate on files shared with you directly or via Outlook and Teams
Convert Pictures and Documents with Office Lens
• Create docs by snapping a picture or uploading a photo from your camera roll
• Transform a photo of a table into an Excel spreadsheet to work with the data
• Enhance images of whiteboards and documents
• Capture handwritten notes and carry them wherever you go. Edit and share notes to your friends, family or team instantly
PDF Scanning & Editing Capabilities:
• Scan PDF files and convert them into Word documents and vice versa, instantaneously
• Edit PDF files on your device quickly and easily while on the go
• PDF Reader allows you to access and sign PDFs
• Add bookmarks to pages and rotate specific pages for an easier read
• Quick-edit existing annotations without entering Edit mode
Unique Office Mobile Functions:
• Capture voice recordings and read them back with auto transcription
• Catch up on meetings or open shared videos right where you left off
• Jot down thoughts and ideas, and then save or share them via Sticky Notes.
• QR Scanner enables your device to scan QR codes and open attached links.
• Documents and spreadsheets can be transferred between your phone and computer or shared instantly with nearby mobile devices.
Anyone can download the Office app for free and start using it right away. Access and save documents to the cloud by connecting with a Microsoft Account (for OneDrive or SharePoint) or by connecting to a third-party cloud storage provider. Logging in with a personal Microsoft account or a work or school account connected to a Microsoft 365 subscription will unlock premium features within the app.
Achieve more while on the go with the help of Microsoft Office.
OS version: Last 4 major versions of Android running an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor
1 GB RAM or above
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=519111
Thank you for using Office.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo