|App Name||Microsoft Lens - PDF Scanner v16.0.14326.20328|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.9 ( 711265 )|
Microsoft Lens (formerly Microsoft Office Lens) trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you’re offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/olensandterms.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Microsoft Lens – PDF Scanner APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo