|Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile v1.7.2016.03020
|Get it On
|10.0 ( 44210 )
Microsoft Hyperlapse is a simple app to help you shoot smooth and stable time-lapse videos, or quickly upload and enhance your existing videos.
· Instant gratification: Capture the video, see the Hyperlapse immediately.
· Import existing video: Create a hyperlapse of any video you’ve already shot on your phone.
· Multiple speeds: Choose from 1x to 32x times the normal speed.
· Multiple HD Resolutions: Save in 720 or 1080p, if supported by your device.
· Stabilize-only mode: Select 1x for stabilization without time-lapse, and keep the video’s audio track.
· Share: It’s easy to post your hyperlapses on popular social media and video sites such as Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
· Save to SD: Save finished videos to SD storage (on compatible devices)
· Hyperlapse Mobile requires Android 4.4 or 5.0 (KitKat and Lollipop)
· Hyperlapses can now be saved in 1080p (on compatible devices).
· Hyperlapses can now be saved to SD storage (on compatible devices).
· Clarified how to save original video with stabilization.
· Fixed orientation on Nexus 5x.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Microsoft Hyperlapse Mobile APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):