|App Name||Learn Serbian Language with Master Ling v3.5.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 2252 )|
Learn Serbian from Master Ling in 10 minutes a day!
DOWNLOAD FREE – LEARN WITH GAMES – SPEAK WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS
Our free Serbian language learning app is designed to make learning Serbian as easy and as fun as possible! Using a variety of mini games and interactive learning techniques, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the Serbian language using just your smartphone!
Whether you’re a complete beginner and don’t know any Serbian words and you want to learn the basics of the language, or you’re already pretty fluent and want to learn advanced Serbian or brush up on your knowledge – Ling has you covered!
Traditional Serbian language lessons can be boring, dull and no fun at all. At Ling, we’ve made the learning process fun by using puzzles, games, challenges and quizzes to teach you how to read, write and speak Serbian!
OUR TEACHING MINI GAMES…
– Word quizzes
– Chatbot to practise conversation
– Speaking to improve your pronunciation
– Writing practice using your finger and smartphone screen
– Review what you have learned
– Dialogue: Practical conversation in real life
– Match pictures with the corresponding word
– Sort sentences into the correct order
– Complete the unfinished sentence
… And much, much more!
With so many different mini games, challenges, quizzes and puzzles to teach you Serbian, you’ll have hours of fun learning a new language. It may not feel like learning at all!
LING – HIGHLIGHTS
– User friendly interface is easy to navigate
– Individual courses covering different aspects of the Serbian language
– Courses for all fluency levels, from absolute beginner to very advanced
– Mini games, flashcards, challenges and interactive games to help you learn much faster
– Learn Serbian using an app that was made by Serbian natives
– Assess yourself on Serbian speaking and pronunciation
– Learn useful Serbian grammar while playing fun games
– Learn how to write the Serbian alphabets
– Learn how to speak about a variety of different topics
Ling is available for 50+ different languages:
Learn Arabic, Learn Chinese, Learn Czech, Learn Dutch, Learn English, Learn French, Learn German, Learn Greek, Learn Hindi, Learn Italian, Learn Japanese, Learn Khmer, Learn Korean, Learn Lithuanian, Learn Malaysian, Learn Norwegian, Learn Portuguese, Learn Russian, Learn Serbian, Learn Slovak, Learn Spanish, Learn Swahili, Learn Tagalog, Learn Thai, Learn Turkish, Learn Vietnamese, Learn Afrikaans, Learn Croatian, Learn Hungarian, Learn Nepali, Learn Indonesian, Learn Mongolian, Learn Urdu, Learn Finnish, Learn Romanian, Learn Bulgarian, Learn Telugu, Learn Georgian, Learn Danish, Learn Bengali, Learn Tamil, Learn Polish, Learn Farsi, Learn Burmese, Learn Malayalam, Learn Punjabi, Learn Swedish, Learn Albanian, Learn Slovenian,…
If you have any suggestions or feedback, please contact us at [email protected]. Have fun learning!
The newest version of Ling app:
– Daily Goal: Boost your motivation and keep you on track with learning a new language from Ling. Simply set your Banana Point (BP) target that you want to achieve on a daily basis and monitor the progress from your Profile screen.
– Keep your weekly learning progress on track by setting up your Weekly Report from the Settings’ screen.
Feel free to contact us for any feedback: [email protected]
Have fun learning with Ling!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Learn Serbian Language with Master Ling app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Learn Serbian Language with Master Ling APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo