|Jio Health v4.4.9
|Games, Health & Fitness
|Get it On
|( 441 )
Jio Health is your family’s private clinic. We deliver quality, trusted healthcare to your family online, in the office and at home.
INSTANT ACCESS TO QUALITY, TRUSTED HEALTHCARE
• Unlimited chat with our care providers for your questions and care needs.
• Easily book home doctor visits. Our licensed doctors come right to your door.
• On the go? Consult with doctors via chat, video, and voice calls.
• Get Home lab tests and receive your test results on your phone, same day.
• Secure access to your medical records and prescriptions, anytime, anywhere.
• Receive real-time updates whenever your doctor updates your chart.
TRACK WHAT’S MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
• Activity Tracking – Track your steps, distance traveled and calories burned – all with your phone in your pocket. We also sync with popular fitness bands like Fitbit and Jawbone so you’re always a step ahead!
• Food & Nutrition Tracking – Stay on top of your nutrition with insights on your calorie intake and macro/micro nutrients. Simply search the world’s largest verified nutrition database (Nutritionix), scan a barcode, or snap a picture to effortlessly journal your meals!
• Weight Tracking – Achieve your weight goals and gain insights into your BMI. We also sync with wireless scales for easy data entry!
• Blood Pressure Tracking – Manage your blood pressure and understand your highs, lows and averages. Jio Health also syncs with iHealth wireless blood pressure cuffs for effortless data entry!
• Blood Sugar/Glucose Tracking – Take control of your diabetes management and gain insights into your blood sugar trends. Jio Health syncs with iHealth wireless glucometers (blood sugar meters) for seamless tracking!
• Heart Rate Tracking – Get the rhythm of your heart by tracking every beat!
• Sync with Apple Health to track your steps and more automatically!
MEDICATION, SIMPLIFIED – NEVER MISS A DOSE
• Jio Health creates a medication list that works for you! Simply search our extensive, verified database of medications and select your medication times.
• Jio Health sends you timely reminders so you’re always on schedule with your medication regimen.
• Gain insights into your doses taken and missed with intuitive graphs!
• Share your medication list with your family, doctors and care providers so everyone is on the same page!
YOUR HALO – CAREGIVING FULL CIRCLE
• Jio Health empowers you to securely connect with your doctors, care providers, and loved ones and seamlessly share your health data:
o Vitals Trends
o Medication Lists
o Health Documents & Images
o Allergies & Conditions
• Gain peace of mind that your loved ones are in good health by receiving real-time alerts on everything from abnormal blood sugar trends to skipped medication doses.
• We’re serious about security. All of your data is securely stored and encrypted in accordance with HIPAA standards.
YOUR HEALTH HISTORY ALL IN ONE PLACE
• Your insurance card, conditions, allergies, and documents – all seamlessly organized into your personal health profile.
• Health History at your fingertips – A complete record of your conditions, notes, and allergies.
• Go Paperless – Effortlessly upload and share images of your X-rays, lab reports, ultrasounds and more.
• With Jio Health, you’re always covered – upload your insurance card so it’s always within reach.
Copyright © 2017-2021 Rai and Rohl Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
– Support ATM payment for Pharmacy Online
We’re always updating the Jio Platform to improve your experience.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Jio Health app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Jio Health APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):