|App Name||Interactive Stories: Lovesick v1.0.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 6 )|
Embark on an unforgettable romantic adventure!
Choose a story to your liking, make choices and see how the plot unwinds. It’s you who decides what a love story will be!
Fall in love, solve mysteries, choose your looks, live bright moments with the heroes, and think twice when making choices – they can radically change the whole story!
Why you’ll love Interactive Stories: Lovesick:
– Unique romantic stories – only you decide what your love story will be
– Make a choice and change the development of the plot
– Develop relations with other characters – who knows what a new acquaintance will turn out to be?
– Choose your new look: clothes, makeup & much more
A few of our interactive novel stories:
You are a hotel maid who is about to be promoted. But to get it, you need to do your boss a favor and accompany one very important guest…
A young student has just entered college and is trying to establish her new life. In the flow of many events and acquaintances, she had to meet a man who awakened in her previously unknown feelings. Will something come out of this acquaintance?
Have an unforgettable interactive novel experience with Interactive Stories! Start an unforgettable romantic adventure, make choices and create your own unique love story!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Interactive Stories: Lovesick app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Interactive Stories: Lovesick APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo