|App Name||Gmail Go v2020.09.01.331039535.hub_as_go_release|
|Get it On|
|Rating||5.8 ( 90525 )|
The Gmail you love, now lighter and just as fast. Enjoy a smart inbox that keeps your messages safe and you organized. Receive notifications when mail arrives, then read and respond both online & offline. Plus, find messages quickly with powerful search and lots more.
With Gmail Go, you’ll enjoy:
• A smarter inbox – Focus on messages from friends and family first, while social and promotional emails are categorized neatly for when you have time.
• Less spam – Your account stays safe and clutter free because Gmail Go blocks spam before it hits your inbox.
• 15GB of free storage – Forget about deleting messages to save space.
• Multiple account support – Set up both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses (Outlook.com, Yahoo Mail, or other IMAP/POP email)
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Gmail Go app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Gmail Go APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo