|App Name||GeoTrace v1.1.9|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 19 )|
Simple scientific application to record coordinates using builtin GPS on your mobile phone. Unlike similar programs, GeoTrace records routes and coordinates in a variety of coordinate reference systems and can be exported to CSV, DXF, KML, GPX formats for advanced analysis.
Each recorded node is contains coordinate data (Latitude Longitude, UTM, MGRS and selected commonly used Coordinate Reference Systems worldwide using the EPSG Code), MSL elevation data (based on EGM96 geoid model), Speed, Bearing, GPS accuracy, time etc.. You can also add photos and labels to each data.
– Record / traces coordinates in various coordinate reference systems without draining your battery.
– Export data to CSV, DXF, KML, GPX formats.
– Can be use as land area and distance measurement APP by walking.
Add search on Trace List module.
Add more measure units.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the GeoTrace app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the GeoTrace APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo