|App Name||Fruit Draw: Sculpt & Peel Veggies Art vVaries with device|
|Genre||Art & Design, Games|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||November 24, 2019|
|Rating||4.0 ( 4404 )|
Fruit Draw is the most fruity application there is!
Choose a realistic looking high definition fruit or vegetable from a wide selection, and peel it using the brush or cutout peel tools to sculpt.
Fruit Draw gives a real fruits and vegetables sculpting experience!
– Use different brush shapes and sizes,
– invert the peel back and forth using a click of a button,
– hide or show the fruit’s top which sometimes looks like the fruit’s ‘hair’ actually..
– a huge selection of fruits and vegetables to sculpt.
Easily educate towards nutrition by clicking the ‘i’ button and reading about the nutritional benefits of the current fruit.
Want to know more about it? just click on the ‘W’ button to go directly to Wikipedia’s definition.
Draw all kinds of wacky faces and share it with your friends and family : you can easily save the peel picture to the gallery, or share it on Facebook in one click straight from the app!
Fruit draw will have a wider fruits and vegetables variety with free version updates.
Get Fruit Draw now, sculpt & peel your fruit without making a mess in the kitchen.
– Fixed bug of image sharing 🙂
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Fruit Draw: Sculpt & Peel Veggies Art app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Fruit Draw: Sculpt & Peel Veggies Art APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo