|App Name||FotMob - Soccer Live Scores v134.0.9207.20210909|
|Get it On|
|Rating||9.6 ( 550000 )|
⚽ Live scores – stats – news – transfer alerts – official highlights
FotMob gives you all the live scores, stats, and storylines to keep you up to speed with the world of soccer. Personalized news and notifications make it easy to follow your favorite teams and players. And lightning-quick match updates make sure you never miss a goal, no matter where you are.
• Live match scores
• Results, fixtures, tables, and squads
• Detailed stats, including expected goals (xG) and expected assists (xA)
• Shot maps
• Player ratings
• Official match highlights
• Live text commentary
• News feeds
• Transfer center
• Alerts for your favorite clubs and players
• TV schedules
• Audio commentary
Coverage for over 375 competitions including: Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, MLS, USL, NWSL, Champions League, Liga MX, Euros, FA Women’s Super League, Eredivisie, FA Cup, UEFA Nations League, the Championship, EFL, Scottish Premier League, and more.
FotMob is also fully supported on Wear OS.
Follow for the latest updates and to share feedback – we’d love to hear from you!
– We polished a bit on the in game stats dialog for players.
– Links shared outside of FotMob should now open more reliably in FotMob
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the FotMob – Soccer Live Scores app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the FotMob – Soccer Live Scores APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo