|EXi - Exercise Prescription v
|Games, Health & Fitness
|Get it On
|( 26 )
EXi uses a science-backed exercise prescription to optimise your workouts at the correct intensity for you, raising your heart rate at a safe pace. Download EXi for your own personalised, graduated physical activity plan. We set the intensity level and duration for each week, you choose how to complete your weekly goals from our library of physical activities.
Designed for people at risk of or with any number of 23 chronic conditions, including cardiovascular disease, Type 2 Diabetes, anxiety, Cancer, and COVID-19 rehabilitation. We use the health information you enter when setting up your account to build the most appropriate exercise prescription for your needs.
• Weekly goals start at just 3 sessions of 10 minutes of low intensity activity per week.
• Library of physical activity and workouts set at the appropriate intensity level
• Log your own activities
• Connect with a health device, such as an Apple Watch
• See your progress through graphs
• Share your progress through reports
• Earn weekly bronze, silver and gold badges
Research shows even the smallest amount of physical activity, set at the right intensity, can make a huge difference to our health.
Intensity is key to enabling you to exercise safely, at the right heart rate, to maximise improving your health, while considering your chronic conditions. We encourage you to actively record your heart rate while exercising. You can log your heart rate seamlessly and continuously with an Apple Watch or with the iPhone camera at intervals before, during and after your exercise.
EXi requires consent for Google Fit to accurately extract and log your activity habits and health information. We also suggest using GPS in the background to seamlessly log a walk or run when your phone is out of sight and mind, in your pocket.
Any questions or need help? Head to the FAQ section on the app.
Thank you for your feedback. New in this release:
• UX and UI improvements
• Performance and functionality enhancements
• Bug fixes
Love EXi? Don’t forget to rate us 5 stars!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the EXi – Exercise Prescription app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the EXi – Exercise Prescription APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):