|App Name||El Pose 3D v1.0.7|
|Genre||Art & Design, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1144 )|
El Pose 3D is a fast and easy character model posing tool built upon next-gen 3D engine. Get a custom simple pose in a minute, or spend some more time for a refined one. Use it as reference for your character design and illustration, drawing inspiration, perspective and proportion check, shading practice, paintover, anime / manga / comic storyboard, visual novel draft, or any other artistic needs.
– Responsive control and navigation.
– Touch optimized workflow.
– Change model and material on-the-fly without resetting the pose.
– Armoury with lots of weapons for your character to equip.
– Library with ready-to-use pose presets.
– Gym to adjust model’s physical parameters, namely height, weight, and fitness.
– True to anatomy and skeleton joint bend, notably for arm, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, finger, leg, knee, ankle, foot, neck, spine, and other commonly distorted joints.
– Store up to 100 poses!
– Direct access to save and load slots for fast switching between stored poses.
– Take and export screenshots in high-quality PNG (up to 3240p or 6K resolution on high-end devices).
– Green screen for processing the taken screenshot into transparent background.
Q: Where the screenshots are stored?
A: As of v1.0.5, screenshots are stored to “ElPose3D” folder at the base of internal storage. If you access it from root “/”, the absolute path to internal storage can either be “/sdcard/”, “/mnt/sdcard/”, or “/storage/emulated/0/” depending on the device.
Q: I can’t save/load/take screenshots, what’s wrong?
A: You need to enable storage permission by going to Settings > Apps on your phone.
Q: Where do I access Library and Gym features?
A: You can access Library and Gym features by sliding the bottom drawer horizontally. It’s set to Armoury by default.
Please send your questions to [email protected] Our developers will respond to you directly from there.
v1.0.7 – Updated Android SDK version to meet the latest requirement. Fixed black screen issue on some devices.
v1.0.6 – Added hide UI function (eye button) and support for 64-bit to comply with new Google Play requirement.
v1.0.5 – Added support for 180 degree screen rotation (reversed landscape) and updated screenshot implementation.
v1.0.4 – Added 6 and updated 2 models. They’re now defined by gender and age (Male/Female and 26/18/13/9/5).
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the El Pose 3D app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the El Pose 3D APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo