|App Name||Dynamos Cricket v2.0.8|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 28 )|
The Dynamos Cricket app, created by the England and Wales Cricket Board, is the perfect cricket application for all children aged 8+ to have fun at home.
Packed full of amazing features, it is designed both for kids who have never played cricket before, and those looking to build on what they already know.
The skills videos and interactive quizzes provide lots of ways for kids to get active – even with minimal space and equipment.
App features enable kids to:
– Create a personal profile
– Learn new batting, bowling and fielding skills through activities and videos, with three levels of difficulty per area
– Do fun quizzes to earn virtual runs
– Learn about the different teams from The Hundred and pick their favourite
The Dynamos Cricket app is free and there are no in-app purchases. The app is private and not an open network, so nobody can see or communicate with your child.
Dynamos Cricket is the ECB’s new programme to inspire all 8-11 year-old children to play cricket, learn new skills, make friends and fall in love with the game. It is designed both for kids graduating from the All Stars Cricket programme for 5-8-year olds, and those who are new to the sport and want to get involved. We are doing our utmost to find a safe way for Dynamos Cricket courses to run as soon as possible. For more information visit Dynamoscricket.co.uk
To enable the scoring function, you will need to download the scoring module for this app – please search for Countdown Cricket and download it to the same device.
We hope you are enjoying the Dynamos Cricket App, please see our latest update:
* All new weekly welcome and skills videos from your favourite players of The Hundred
* Scan your Topps Cricket Attax cards and add them to your digital binder
* Access to the Countdown Cricket app so you can play with your friends
* Updated interactive quizzes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dynamos Cricket app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Dynamos Cricket APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo