|BOLDcast Digital Signage Player v
|Games, Video Players & Editors
|Get it On
BOLDcast Digital Signage broadcasts your images, videos, documents, and more to any TV.
• Broadcast photos, videos, documents, twitter feeds, and more to any TV.
• Organize your assets into playlists to send to a device.
• Schedule playlists to greet customers, organize events, or recognize eomployees.
• Receive notifications when your devices go down.
Improved capturing of remote errors and warnings. Fixed occasional bug with producing malformed log messages.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BOLDcast Digital Signage Player app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the BOLDcast Digital Signage Player APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):