|App Name||BLINK ROAD - BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles! v188.8.131.52|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 6905 )|
Are you ready for a thrilling ride?
Most exciting running – hopping – sliding Ball Game!
The running ball starts simply and ramps up shortly.
*** HOT UPDATE ***
– BLINK ROAD – BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles!is a game that challenges your reflexes and reaction time.
– Play now and feel new BLACKPINK music challenges wherever you are.
– BLINK ROAD – BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles! will be the best music game for you!
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
– Hold and drag your ball to hit ones that have the same color!
– Dodge the different color balls!
– Try to Collect all the coins and gift boxes on the road!
*** GAME FEATURES ***
– Control with 1 touch, easy to control.
– Extreme 3D graphics and effects.
– 60+ good BLACKPINK songs to play and relax.
– 20+ wallpapers and effects bring fun experience every time you play.
– Collect the personality Ball Costume.
BLINK ROAD – BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles! will create an extremely interesting experience for anyone who loves BLACKPINK music.
Enjoy the addictive music and challenges designed for each road.
Let’s play and train your Eyes Coordination!
All free! Play BLINK ROAD – BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles! today!
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BLINK ROAD – BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles! app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the BLINK ROAD – BLACKPINK Dancing Road Ball Tiles! APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo