|DominicanCupid - Dominican Dating App v220.127.116.1107
|Get it On
|( 1134 )
DominicanCupid is a leading Dominican dating app connecting thousands of Dominican singles find their matches from around the world, making us one of the most trusted dating sites. Whether you are looking for love locally or internationally we are committed to helping you find your perfect Dominican partner. With the DominicanCupid mobile app, you can create a new account and begin writing your love story in a matter of minutes. Join now and start browsing profiles!
Once installed, the DominicanCupid app allows you to:
• Sign up or log into your DominicanCupid account anytime, anywhere
• Create, edit and update your profile on the go
• Upload new beautiful photos
• Search for matches from our database made up of Dominican singles from all over the world
• Communicate via our advanced messaging features
• Receive instant notifications
• Upgrade your membership
DominicanCupid is part of the well-established Cupid Media network that operates over 30 reputable niche dating sites and apps. DominicanCupid is the perfect place to meet Dominican women, Dominican men, Caribbean women, Caribbean men and Dominican Republic women. The dating app is made for Black dating, Caribbean dating, Haitian Dating and African dating. With a commitment to connecting singles worldwide, we bring the Dominican Republic to you.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the DominicanCupid – Dominican Dating App app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the DominicanCupid – Dominican Dating App APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):