|App Name||D'Music v3.0|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 14380 )|
With over 40 million songs, D’Music is the Sound of your life! Giving you access to the local and international music you love. Download today and enjoy your favourite from Dancehall, Reggae, Soca, Pop, Latin beats and MORE.
HOW TO ACCESS
Simply login or Sign up with your Digicel ID – Exclusively for Digicel customers
With D’Music you can:
• Stream your favourite songs from over 40 million tracks and artists from a wide variety of musical genres, including songs from local artists.
• Enjoy great sound quality and fast streaming.
• Play any song from any device, mobile, tablet or your computer @ www.digicelmusic.com with premium service.
• Experience dark mode, offline streaming and explicit filter mode
• Listen to your favorite tunes free of advertisements.
• Download your songs for offline listening (offline mode & on Wi-Fi).
• Enjoy unlimited back and forward track skips.
• Personalize your listening by liking favorite tracks to listen later.
• Access your recently played songs.
• Listen to featured playlists or create playlists for the mood you are in, such as party, workout, love or on the way to work.
• Play, pause and skip tracks from locked screen.
• Watch top music videos.
– Updated Look and Feel
– Updated Search Functionality
– Back end improvements
– Bug Fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the D’Music app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the D’Music APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo