|App Name||Diseases Dictionary & Treatments Offline v3.9|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 44472 )|
Diseases Treatments Dictionary Offline is complete OFFLINE and FREE app containing list of Medical disorders & diseases that provides all information about symptoms, disorder and treatment and many medical terminology.
This is a Medical Dictionary hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Optimized for TABLET devices.
Diseases Dictionary – Medical App Features:
1. Offline – It wok offline, no active internet connection is required;
2. Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases:
– risk factors;
– preparing for your appointment;
– tests and diagnosis;
– treatments and drugs;
– lifestyle and home remedies
3. Easily find needed disease with instant search.
4. Favorites list– you are able to bookmark the Disease item to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
Who can use this dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
improve app speed & stabilization
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Diseases Dictionary & Treatments Offline app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Diseases Dictionary & Treatments Offline APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo