|App Name||Destruction simulator: physics demolition sandbox v0.3.9|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 10757 )|
Simulation of demolitions
Physically realistic simulator of destruction: release your stress, just chill out and destroy contructions!
– You have the full control over the time rate: slow it down, inrease the speed or just stop the simulation
– Took it all from freezing time… Well, play with low / hight gravity or just turn it off like you are in space 😉
• Controll of gameplay
– Disable or enable explosions visualization (if it covers debris you want to see), only smoke or even lights / flashes.
– Too many debris on the screen? Just enable limitation option so all debris over certain value will smoothly dissapear
– Not enought debris? Simply increase destructibility level
– About 13 different explosives (missiles, dynamites, bombs)
– Earthquake, tornado, singulatiry
– Different sized cannon balls
– Custom gun editor
– Destroy over 30+ prebuild map from skyscrapers to ancient structures
– Map editor: Build your own map and save it to one of available slots
We have created this game for our personal needs – always dreamed of the game that allows you to destroy buildings, but there wasnt any, sooo… had to do one ourselves : )
– Performance increase even better ~ 25% from previus version (and >40% from what was 2 updates before), but overall physical quality was lowered
– Maps rank !
– New materials in the editor
– Workshop to share your maps
Find it in Maps – Editor – Workshop
– Game is now ~ 25% faster, but overall physical quality was lowered
– New snow location
– Small fixes in editor
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Destruction simulator: physics demolition sandbox app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Destruction simulator: physics demolition sandbox APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo