|App Name||Dating App for Seeking FWB & Date Hookup - Sugarly v4.2.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1124 )|
Sugarly brings together men and women who are seeking NSA FWB & date hookup by offering them a discreet and judgement-free platform to meet like-minded people. Members can post, browse, search, receive, read and reply to messages. Everyone is welcome, no matter you are gay or straight; no matter you are from developed or developing countries.
How Sugarly Works:
– You join with email or sign in with Facebook.
– Hot List: Browse those who are attractive. If you think you are hot, you can join the list.
– Search: Everyone can perform quick search and advanced search.
– See who’s online;
– Guest List: See who has viewed your profile;
– My Matches: Check who match what you are looking for.
– SpeedMatches: View photo and play the yes or no game;
– View full profile.
– Send private messages or chat.
– Accept or reject winks, and wink back.
– Bookmark profile.
– Flag profile.
– Report profile.
– Send a message to Admin or chat online for free customer support.
Why Choose Sugarly:
– Some FWB dating apps only accept users from developed countries, especially the paid ones. Sugarly welcomes everyone no matter where you live.
– We manually screen profiles and photos to maintain a safe and quality community.
– We listen to our users and offer free customer support via email and live chat.
Minor improvement and bug fixed.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Dating App for Seeking FWB & Date Hookup – Sugarly app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Dating App for Seeking FWB & Date Hookup – Sugarly APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo