|App Name||CPU-Z v1.41|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.9 ( 358811 )|
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device.
– SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
– System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
– Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
– Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
– INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for statistics.
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose “Send Debug Infos” to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
Version 1.41 (5/27/2021)
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 870.
– HiSilicon Kirin 810.
– MediaTek MT6779 (Helios P90/P95).
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the CPU-Z app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the CPU-Z APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo