|App Name||Costco Wholesale v5.5.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 32646 )|
The Costco Mobile App is the easiest way to save time and money on the go. We’ve completely re-thought our mobile app and made it easier for members to access the incredible values found only at Costco.
• New! Your membership card is now available on the Costco app. Enter the warehouse and begin checkout at the register by using the Digital Membership Card on your phone.
• SAVINGS: With the Costco Mobile App you’ll always have the latest warehouse savings right on your device.
• SHOP: Members can shop Costco.com’s unique, expanded selection, offering thousands of items not found at your local warehouse, delivered straight to your door.
• WAREHOUSE INFO: See details about your nearest Costco including hours of operation and holiday hours, and navigate straight to the warehouse.
• SHOPPING LIST: Keep track of the items you want to pick up on your next trip to Costco.
• PHOTOS: Order prints, wall décor or photo gifts anywhere, anytime.
• PHARMACY: Order prescription refills & check status on prescriptions. Get refill reminders, track your medications, manage family accounts, transfer prescriptions, and find a Costco pharmacy.
• FEEDBACK: Costco is always looking for ways to improve your experience. Tap Feedback and tell us what you think of our mobile app, website or warehouse.
* New home screen
* New icon based Menu
* Updated Digital Membership Card
* Bug Fixes
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Costco Wholesale app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Costco Wholesale APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo