|App Name||Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw v2021.07.8|
|Genre||Art & Design, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.8 ( 6864 )|
Concepts is a flexible space to think, plan and create. Sketch your ideas on the infinite canvas, write notes and doodles with tilt + pressure, draw storyboards, product sketches and design plans, then share with friends, clients and other apps. Optimized for the latest pen-enabled devices and Chrome OS™.
Concepts’ vector nature means every stroke is editable. Pens, pencils, markers… if you mess up, just fix it with the Nudge, Slice and Select tools.
Concepts is used by amazing people at Disney, Playstation, Philips, HP, Apple, Google, Unity and Illumination Entertainment to take ideas from concept to reality. Join us!
• realistic pencils, pens and brushes that respond to pressure, tilt and velocity with adjustable live smoothing
• an infinite canvas with many paper types and custom grids
• a tool wheel or bar you can customize with your favorite tools and presets
• an infinite layering system with automatic sorting & adjustable opacity
• the COPIC color wheel helps you choose colors that look great together
• flexible vector-based sketching – move and adjust what you’ve drawn by tool, color, size, smoothing and scale
• draw with live snap & align tools for clean and accurate sketches
• personalize everything – your canvas, tools, gestures, everything
• duplicate your work for easy iterations in the gallery and on canvas
• drag+drop images straight onto the canvas as references or for tracing
• export images, PDFs, and vectors for printing or fast feedback between friends and clients
• more precision tools coming soon!
Sketch FREE. Enjoy awesome tools, COPIC colors, five layers, our infinite canvas and JPG exports.
Pay-As-You-Go. Boost your creativity with the Essentials and edit your strokes, unlock infinite layers, and export to PNG, PSD, SVG, DXF and Concepts native file formats. Professional brush packs and PDF import / export sold separately.
Or subscribe to Concepts Everything and gain access to every library, service and feature going forward.
If you opt to subscribe monthly or yearly, payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at time of purchase. Your plan will renew automatically at the price shown above within 24 hours of the end of the billing period, unless turned off beforehand. You can cancel or make changes anytime in your Google Play Account settings.
We’re dedicated to quality and update often. If you get stuck, chat with us in-app, email us at [email protected] or find us anywhere with @ConceptsApp.
Android and Chrome OS are trademarks of Google. COPIC is the trademark of Too Corporation. Many thanks to Lasse Pekkala and Osama Elfar for cover art!
2021.7 – CUSTOM GRIDS & LIVE SNAPPING
– Adjust grid size, spacing, divisions, and more in the Settings menu.
– Snap or Align to any grid while drawing. Limit your strokes to a single axis or try the Allow Turns option for more flexibility.
This is the start of our precision features on Android, so look out for regular updates as we make more precision features available.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Concepts: Sketch, Note, Draw APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo