|App Name||Coach Tactic Board: Soccer v1.4|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 6145 )|
If you would love to have a classic whiteboard around but there simply isn’t one around, then this is the perfect app for you! That is why we started the Coach Tactical Board. This app was made exactly for you, and to make your life easier!
1. Create tactics/drills for your players (47 default tactics).
2. Training module (use ball, cones, ladders and other objects to create exercises).
3. Drawing tools: 8 different types of lines (solid, dotted).
5. Save an unlimited number of tactics/drills.
6. Full, half, training & plain court mode.
7. Create Teams with your players.
8. Substitutions: drag & drop players to made changes in you squad.
9. Customize players: name, number, position and photo.
10. Use folders to group tactics/drills by type.
11. Export tactics/drills.
12. Customize your board: color, number of players etc.
Most of listed features are completely free, the rest of them are available in InApp purchase. Please note that with each app update users gets new features for free, join now!
If you have questions, suggestions, fell free to contact us:
Email: [email protected]
1. Copy training objects.
2. Change player shape (triangle, square, diamond).
3. Add more play details (coaching points, progressions).
4. Easy access to loaded play details (‘Info’ button).
5. New team colors.
6. Export animation crash fix.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Coach Tactic Board: Soccer APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo