|Food & Drink, Games
|Get it On
|( 4266 )
Built for building the perfect Mediterranean meal, with an all-new ordering experience that makes it easier than ever to order ahead for in-store or curbside pickup, and contactless delivery. Tap the menu emoji’s to add a scoop or two of Crazy Feta or a drizzle of Lemon Herb Tahini dressing. It’s an even more customized, personalized, and rewarding CAVA experience than ever before.
Unlimited possibilities. Download delicious.
The completely reimagined CAVA app experience includes:
• Customize to your heart’s desire with unlimited possibilities and now with customized chef-curated bowls
• Set and save dietary preferences. Dairy Free? Gluten Free? We make it easy
• Earn CAVA Rewards when you scan in-store or pay via the app. Who doesn’t want free CAVA for your birthday?
• Order ahead with contactless delivery and curbside or instore pick up
• Save vehicle info for curbside pickup and save addresses for delivery.
• Re-ordering old and new favorites is easy.
• Get menu and nutritional info with details on calorie counts, ingredient lists and allergens.
• Find the closest CAVA locations and explore new ones
We updated our app with bug fixes and user experience improvements to make sure it is fast and easy for you to order delicious food.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the CAVA app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the CAVA APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):