|App Name||Bus Simulator Indonesia v3.6.1|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.6 ( 2083911 )|
Bus Simulator Indonesia (aka BUSSID) will let you experience what it likes being a bus driver in Indonesia in a fun and authentic way. BUSSID might not be the first one, but it’s probably one of the only bus simulator games with the most features and the most authentic Indonesian environment.
Below are some of Bus Simulator Indonesia top features:
– Design your own livery
– Very easy and intuitive control
– Authentic Indonesian cities and places
– Indonesian Buses
– Cool and fun honks
– “Om Telolet Om!” (Uncle, honk your horn, uncle! https://www.wsj.com/articles/honk-it-up-uncle-indonesias-bus-horns-capture-global-attention-1482399670)
– High quality and detailed 3D graphics
– No obstructive ads while driving
– Data saved online
– Use your own 3D model using vehicle mod system
– Online multiplayer convoy
With the release of Bus Simulator Indonesia in 2017, this is only the beginning, we have been and will always be updating the game and improving players experience. So, what are you waiting for? Download and play game Bus Simulator Indonesia now!
Emoji icons provided free by emojione.com.
– fix traffic lamp glitch on PowerVR gpu
– various bug fixes
– new city and surabaya updated
– trailer supports in vehicle mod
– graphical improvements & optimization:
— realtime reflections
— road wear
— improved lighting & shader
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Bus Simulator Indonesia app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Bus Simulator Indonesia APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo