|App Name||BNF Publications vv3.0.14 (894)|
|Latest Version||v3.0.14 (894)|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 716 )|
The British National Formulary is the first choice for concise medicines information and trusted by healthcare professionals to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
The BNF and BNF for Children app makes it easy to access up-to-date BNF guidance on prescribing, dispensing and administering medicines, even when you are offline.
The app use is exclusive to UK-based individuals undertaking work (or training) for the NHS.Downloading the app will indicate your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions [http://www.bnf.org/products/bnfbnfcapp/bnf-bnf-app-terms-and-conditions/]. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not use the app.
The BNF and BNF for Children app provides:
· Simple search or browse interface, allowing you to easily switch between adult and child content, colour-coded to aid navigation
· Full functionality online and offline
· Powerful interactions checker tool
· BNF content updated every month
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the BNF Publications app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the BNF Publications APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo